Thursday, December 1, 2011

I committed Facebook suicide

I just committed Facebook suicide. The company itself made it very hard to figure out how to shut down my account, but a little Googling around gave me a link that made it quite simple. Now, as long as I don't log onto Facebook for the next two weeks, my account should be terminated. Yay!
After the suicide, I received this lovely email from my friend Lou:

Welcome to the club!

This month we're voting on mottoes. The finalists are:

"You don't need to know that"

and

"Sorry, you're just not that interesting"

Leave it to Lou to so eloquently and hilariously summarize why I left Facebook. That and Facebook's need to harangue me every day demanding to know why I hadn't logged on.

Goodbye cruel Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment