Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Strictly Ballroom

Strictly Ballroom

Yes, it's a movie that premiered in 1992, but I still find it charming. In fact, I challenge you to watch the film and not find yourself smiling at the end. Now, you may claim that you are not a straight female or gay male and therefore are exempt from this challenge, but I'm afraid I'm going to have have to call you out. Crack open your coconut just a little and watch it with an open mind. There's no singing with the dancing so that should make things a little easier.



If you're twenty minutes into the film and still hating it, then, c'est la guerre. You should probably read someone else's blog. Or go watch sports center. I am not the online presence for you. But, don't get down on yourself, I'm sure you're fabulous in your own special way.

For the rest of you, in a bit of slang from down under, give it a go.

XXOOAA

No comments:

Post a Comment