I used to have this rule that if I started a book I had to finish it. Which, it turns out, was a stupid rule because if I disliked a book, I'd take forever to get through it when I could have been enjoying reading something else. Okay, I was a teenager at the time and had a lot of harebrained ideas. (still do) Anyway, I read a lot of books in 2010. Many I didn't complete. Or I completed them and didn't like them enough to review them in my blog. It's hard to write a book and I don't want this blog to be about bashing other authors.
So, my favorite books that I read in 2010 (not counting books that I re-read - The Scarlet Pimpernel for example) and in no particular order are:
1) The Hunger Games - Yes, it's popular for a reason
2) Unwind - Really a haunting book that I thought about for weeks after. It deserves to be more popular but it's so disturbing.
3) Flora Segunda - Just a neat world. Really clever.
5) Frindle - Did I read this in 2010? I think so. Still good book. Shows kids how trends, fads, language is born.
6) Hatchet - Classic adventure
My least favorite books of 2010 are:
... Not Available...