Monday, May 31, 2010

What I Learned - In the Lip Smacker Lounge

Bonnie Belle Lip Smacker has posted the first reviews of What I Learned From Being a Cheerleader! Yes, the company that has saved my lips from chapping year after year is reciprocating the love!

Bell Bridge Books
"What I Learned From Being A Cheerleader"

By: Adrianne Ambrose
Posted by: lipsmackers (CA)
Posted: May 28th, 2010

Our heroine, ELAINE REWITZER, says:

"I am the most average person on the planet. I'm not tall or short. I'm not fat or skinny. I'm not pretty or ugly. I don't have blonde, red or black hair. If I walk past someone on the street the thing they remember most about me is nothing. Seriously! I'm that average. That's one of the reasons I want to be a cheerleader. When you're wearing a cheerleading uniform, people notice you. Boys notice you. Boys like Todd Watson notice you. It's like they have to recognize you because you're a cheerleader for their team. They have to be nice to you. Maybe you don't get to date them, but at least they know you exist..."

To see the review and read more, go here!

No comments:

Post a Comment