Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Your New Crush

Hello Ladies - (Sorry gentlemen, this post is not for you.)

Meet your new crush, Joseph Gordon-Levitt.




Yes, you may remember him from 3rd Rock From the Sun and 10 Things I Hate About You, but he's an adult now and really aging nicely.

I like to watch a little On Demand while I stretch out, because heaven forbid I meditate, anyway, I decided to try 500 Days of Summer. I can't say, Wow, this movie is fantastic and you should definitely watch it, but it is awfully charming in a guilty pleasure sort of way and I largely enjoyed it. Besides starring Joseph Gordon-Levitt, it also has Zooey Deschanel, who I pretty much like in everything she does.

But, I must caution you, that by the time you finish the movie, your Joseph Gordon-Levitt crush will probably be activated. Plus, as a bonus, he can act.

No comments:

Post a Comment