Wednesday, April 7, 2010

John Hancock

File:JohnHancocksSignature.svg

Things for me to think about post WonderCon:

I had severely underestimated the drawing power of the free Fraggle Rock mini-poster and was completely caught off-guard. The other creators all seemed to have these marvellous signatures that appeared very artistically on the page while mine was just all lumps and bumps. It never occurred to me to pretty-up my John Hancock, but now I feel like I have to give it some thought.

Also, what to include with my signature? Again, never thought about it. Jake Forbes was a genius with his signing, including personalized, Fraggle-focused quotes for each attendee. I tried to think of something during the show, but my brain refused to co-operate. I think I did much better on the second day when I was prepared for the onslaught.

No comments:

Post a Comment