Tuesday, December 21, 2010

The Schwa Was Here by Neal Shusterman

Neal Shusterman continues to augment my literary crush with The Schwa Was Here. The man has quite the range. Unwind was so intense and disturbing that it came as a complete surprise that the same author could turn around and write something so funny (yet still thought provoking) as Schwa. A bit of Googling on my part revealed that Mr. Shusterman has written dozens of books. This pleases me because I hate to flounder around searching for enjoyable reading.


The Schwa was Here

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to read this one now too! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Between this and Everlost, I see a little theme with Shusterman about teenagers and visibility. I guess all teens feel invisible at one point or another.

    ReplyDelete