Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Rose Pressey Interview Part II

Photobucket
Part II of my Rose Pressey interview, author of No Shoes, No Shirt, No Spells, Me and My Ghoulfriends, and How to Date a Werewolf.

Upcoming title: Rock n' Roll is Undead


Coming soon: How to date a vampire
Photobucket
(love this cover)

AA - What are six of your favorite adjectives?

RP - Delicious, hilarious, sarcastic, suspicious, humble, and cuddly.

AA - If you weren’t writing paranormal romance, what genre would you be writing and why?

RP - I write mystery in all my books, so I'm sure it would involve mystery. I'd love to try historical, but I'm not sure I could ever pull that off.

AA - Why is it important that cupcakes have sprinkles?

RP - Extra sugar is good. Plus they add color and whimsy.

AA - In your book My Haunted Family, you write of your family members ghostly encounters. Have you had any of your own? If yes, please describe. If no, how about one from the book?

RP - My Haunted will be rereleased with new content this fall as an ebook. It’s a book with ghost stories and other unexplained events, tales passed down from family members. I’ve had some experiences which I talk about in the book. I’ve been on some paranormal investigations where I’ve experienced cold spots, being touched, seeing a black shadow figure, and catching some great EVP.


AA - What advice do you have when it comes to ebook publishing? What do you do to promote your own work?

RP - Good covers, editing and just get your name out there. Word of mouth is the best promotion. If a reader enjoys your book, they'll likely tell a friend.

AA - What’s next for Rose Pressey?

RP - More books! I have another book out on July 1. The title is Rock ‘n’ Roll is Undead. I’m very excited about it. I’ll have follow-ups to all my series out this year and next. I have another idea for a different series, so I hope to get around to writing it later this year.

Thank you Rose Pressey!

No comments:

Post a Comment